Become a Douvris Affiliate
Douvris Martial Arts invites you to become an affiliate and to use our school as a model for your business. When the school first opened in 1984, the Douvris brothers had big hopes and dreams. John and Peter have gained a lot of experience in the past 30+ years and would enjoy the opportunity to teach you how to operate a success martial arts school too!
As a Douvris affiliate, we’ll teach you everything you need to know on how to manage a successful karate school from the mats up! We’ll train you on how to hire efficient staff to help with answering phone calls and handling general inquires about your curriculum.
We’ll help you structure programs that are easy for your instructors to follow and will keep your members interested and training harder. We’ll communicate with you regularly to ensure you’re getting ready for seasonal promotions, like back to school, and that you are implementing the promotions at the right time to gain the most interest.
Why join our affiliate program?
The Douvris name is synonymous with martial arts just as much as the name Thomas Edison is synonymous with electricity. For over 30 years people have trusted in the Douvris brand and you too can rely on our experience. We’ll help you become a great entrepreneur so you can do what you love most – teaching karate!
We understand that running a business probably didn’t hit the top 5 reasons on why you wanted to open up your own school. Running a business is hard and comes with many challenges. Luckily, you have us to count on. We’ll show you what you need to know so you don’t make karate tyke mistakes and we’ll be there as your business coach to make sure your accountable and following through on your business goals.
What you get as a Douvris affiliate:
- Train you on how to find great employees to handle the administrative tasks and provide excellent customer service to members.
- Show you how to market and advertise your school to get the most exposure.
- Receive access to all of promotional material such as website offers, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, newspaper print ads and much more.
- Advice on how to set up special programs like a Black Belt Club for advanced karate members and a Leadership program for preteens and teens.
- A printable copy of our children’s workbook for the Character Development Program. Its simple questions and colouring activities help children to develop their personal character.
- Receive a copy of our Brandbook and Procedure Manual for your instructors to use to engage your members. Martial arts is more than katas and belt grading; it’s also about mindfulness and personal growth!
- Training on how to use social media to bring in new members and how to use incentives to encourage members to bring in friends and family such as hosting a family day or open house.
+502 2362 6530
Premier Martial Arts