Kids Kickboxing (7-12)
Combining heavy bag, pad kicks and cardio exercise into one fun program with no competitive elements.
Kids Kickboxing Classes
The DOUVRIS Kids Kickboxing Program for kids (7-12) is a focused, efficient program that provides a fun fitness prgoram through kickboxing training. We use age-appropriate techniques to keep your child active, engaged and help them burn off accessive energy in this 30-45-minute fast-paced class. Our Kids Kickboxing program combines the benefits of karate and kickboxing without the sparring or competitive elements.
Our kid's kickboxing program is a combination of heavy bag training, pad kicks and cardio exercise.
Our Kids Kickboxing program is delivered only by DOUVRIS's professional black-belt martial artists, many of whom are world champions, and all of whom are trained and experienced instructors. Low student-instructor ratios and the availability of one-on-one instruction are hallmarks of the DOUVRIS experience.
Details About Our Kids Kickboxing Program:
- We teach proper kicking and punching bag techniques
- Lots of running, jumping, kicking bags, and punching pads
- No competitive elements; no contact
- Learn self-defence and bully prevention
- Builds self-confidence and self-awareness
- Allows children to expel excessive energy
- Meet and socialize with new friends
- Lots of fun!
Kids Kickboxing Trial Offer:
- Join us for a one-class trial for $10.00. Student can bring their own gloves or we can lend them a pair.
Kids Kickboxing is currently only available at our Bank Street location.
Get your child active again and back into a healthy routine with our kids kickboxing program for kids.
Contact DOUVRIS today or sign-up for our Kids Kickboxing Trial Offer.